Monday, October 11, 2010

Class #2

Tomorrow is our 2nd diabetes class at Vanderbilt.

The last one was GREAT! I learned so much. The educator is also T1 and she had some very helpful info on dealing with sick days. This class, however, is about complications. I am not looking forward to this.

Matt is a very sensitive child. I'm smiling because I know what everyone thinks when you say your child is sensitive, it means they are an uncontrollable BRAT. But that is not what I mean. I mean that Matt FEELS things more than the rest of us. So I'm of German decent and a couch can sometimes feel more than me BUT really Matt does!

Matt will be the husband that brings his wife flowers just because he thinks she needs them. He gives hugs freely and always knows when things are not right. He wants to make everything better all the time. He is a huge sweety with a big heart. So I DO NOT want him to panic about long term complications. Now if I could stop worrying about him worrying :) ...oh bother.

No comments: