Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home School Humor

This morning, just a few minutes ago, Kendal made me laugh so hard I had to share.

Kendal loves to color in her Rhyme and Color workbook from Rod and Staff. Every page has a different letter with a short poem. The page is also filled with items that begin with the letter. Today she is on the "V" and the "W" pages.

The "V" page is full of vegetables and she was confused when she saw the tomatoes. She thought the page should be the "T" page. After a brief explanation from me she looked across at the "W" page.
Here's want I heard Kendal say:

"W... W... Water"

"W... W... Well"

"W... W... Willow Tree"

"W... W... W... Whatchamajigit"

I turned and saw her looking at a stone "walkway". She did not know what "w" word to use so she said "watchamajigit". I love it!

No comments: