Monday, March 16, 2009

The Dishes


Imagination is a great thing in children. My young'uns are always coming up with things to play with each other. Usually I hear something like "Let's say that..." or "You and me are..." followed by a fun game.

Sometimes there are stuffed animals involved, sometimes costumes. Often, during warm weather, it means taking stuff to the tree house. However, it rarely means they are going to clean something. But today I heard the words, "How about we..." and then I was taken aback when it was finished with, "... are washing all the dishes".

HUH?!! Washing dishes?! Surely they jest.

But NO... they were serious...

First Kendal washed. Then they swapped and Eli washed. I asked them "why" and they said, "So you don't have to wash them!"






They are the best!!!!