Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Overhaul

Hello, Everyone. Welcome to my blog!

Jeremiah Farm has been at this locale for a while, sitting nicely, waiting for my further attention. I blame facebook for drawing away my loyalties, but no more. Over the next few weeks this blog will be overhauled.

I enjoy etymology (the study of the origin of words) so I did a search of "overhaul". It means to "take apart in order to examine it and repair it if necessary," and this fits with my plans. Jeremiah Farm blog has already received a new look (may go through several more!) and it will be getting more attention as well. There are no plans to take away any of the previous posts, so read away, but there are plans to add some ads. No worries! The ads will be specific ads for all the "necessary" stuff for moms, especially home schooling moms.

While I struggle through my learning curve with the help of Genius Half (aka: my husband) please be patient.

Thank you!
Funny Half (aka: Me)

No comments: